TMP is designed to make the hiring process as simple as possible. Whether hiring en masse or for an executive position, TMP saves time because it helps hiring managers reduce interview length and frequency because candidates are pre-screened and pre-ranked.
Ultimately, using TMP helps eliminate bad hires in four easy steps:
1. Complete a job benchmark for the open position
2. Create a unique job link in TMP for applicants
3. Provide link to all applicants and post to job boards
4. Select best screened job-matched candidates
TMP can integrate with other internal applicant screening systems and be tailored to meet the needs of a company’s unique hiring process.
TMP features include:
Daily email summary of applicants who match the open position
Pre-screening interview questions to narrow applicants
Search, filtering and candidate comparison capabilities
Master database that stores applicant resumes and assessments
Pricing for TMP is based on and customized to the number of people applying for the job benchmarked positions you are seeking a talent match for.
- Pricing is based on the number of applicants per month or per year.
- Choose to pay in one full payment or via monthly payments.
- A monthly activity report will be generated each month prior to billing to keep users informed of usage.
During your custom demo, we'll discuss pricing in depth and customize a package for you.
Want to learn more about how to eliminate bad hires?
The future of HR is predictive analytics - using data in hiring to determine how successful a person will be at a job and at an organization.
Join our webinar End Bad Hires Using Predictive Analytics. In this webinar, you will learn, with predictive analytics, how bad hires can be reduced, how star employees can be found and retained, and the steps you need to start taking to ensure you make smart and solid hiring decisions. Register now.
WHEN: 13:00 p.m. EST, March 29